|This guide will help you learn how to set a decimal constant value.|
To start working with a desired decimal constant, please follow the steps bellow.
- Open an operation node (Transform, or Filter, or whatever)
- Switch to the Functions tab (in the left or right column)
- Click on the Constant section
- Drag-and-drop the Decimal Constant function to the operation's work panel
- Double-click on the function node
- Set the constant value
- Click Ok
Now you can map this value with any other function or data field.